A roof equipment rail is a mounting pedestal for roof mounted HVAC equipment. Purchasing a well fabricated roof equipment rail will save you time and money.
What is the Madon Sheet Metal Roof Equipment Rail?
- The Madon Sheet Metal Roof Equipment Rail is a mounting pedestal for roof mounted HVAC equipment.
- Our Equipment Rails are fabricated out of 16 ga welded galvanized steel with internal flange that spans the width of the wood, as well as an additional 1” interior flange to further reinforce the rail.
- A continuous wood nailer in screwed to the top of the rail and is covered by a 24 ga G90 counter flashing for attaching roofing material and insuring watertight installation.
- The base of the rail is also reinforced with a solid 16 gauge tack welded base.
- The base also includes a 2” flange all around for easy installation to the roof.
Why does it matter where I purchase my Roof Equipment Rail?
A well fabricated roof equipment rail is much easier to install.
Just as you will want to purchase your ductwork from the best fabricators of welded sheet metal, you will want to purchase quality, American made, union roof equipment.
When you work with a quality custom fabricator, you will often pay less money for a better product. Often, the turnaround time for Madon Sheet Metal Roof Equipment Rails will be much faster than our competitors.
What is unique about the Madon Sheet Metal Roof Equipment Rail?
At shops like Madon Sheet Metal, rails are custom made to order and height and width are determined by the customer (DBC). All of our roof accessories come out of our welding shop and are made to last. We use the same heavy gauge standards as our welded duct, giving you a premium product.
Not only does Madon Sheet Metal customize all roof equipment rails, they also can help you custom order your linear box plenums, sub duct risers, curbs, self-leveling curbs, curb adapters, goose necks, weather caps, and more!