Are you in need of an industrial ventilation system for your facility? Whether you are planning a facility upgrade or putting in a new system, Madon Sheet Metal can value engineer and fabricate high quality welded ductwork that meets your specific needs.
Madon Sheet Metal will work with your facilities manager to identify specific requirements, layouts and measurements. We ensure that the air is cleaned effectively so that your facility is free of dust, food particles, mist, fumes, or any other toxins.
When is an industrial ventilation system is needed?
A properly designed industrial ventilation system becomes necessary when dusts, fumes, or chemical concentrations in the air become a safety hazard. In these situations, the ventilation system must accomplish a variety of tasks, such as providing fresh conditioned air, isolating contaminated air, and removing dust or fumes.
What to consider before designing your system?
Before launching the design stage of your industrial ventilation system, it’s important to consider the current manufacturing process. For example, it may be better to custom weld a single piece rather than relying on multiple stock fittings that may not be the most efficient solution.
Why partner with Madon Sheet Metal for your industrial ventilation?
- At Madon Sheet Metal, we are welded duct experts.
- All of our sheet metal products are custom fabricated.
- We are a union shop, proudly signatory with Sheet Metal Worker’s Local 73 and a member of SMACNA Greater Chicago.
- We have worked with a wide range of facilities, from industrial labs to food processing plants, so we know how to predict problems and find solutions.
- We will work with you to value engineer your project. We do not provide stock items. Instead, we custom design every piece of duct. Therefore, if your equipment or manufacturing processes change, our design can change along with it.
- Our turn around time is among the fastest in the industry. We can get your ductwork to you in days, not weeks.
- Our goal is to design and fabricate the safest, most effective systems that lower your final cost and result in easier implementation.